I'm back from my trip to Germany, and I'm excited to pull together all of the details, both large and small, for the wedding over the next three months. 94 days and counting!
PS Germany was great! I had a wonderful time at my conference, despite some intense jet lag.
PPS My advice to anyone traveling out of the country is to steer clear of layovers in Canada. You have to go through Canadian customs, get your bag, go through US customs, and recheck your bag before you can get to your next flight. About 25 of us were all trying to do just that in an hour and twenty-five minutes, and we all missed our connection. The whole trip back was nuts, but I'll spare the details now (when I have more time, I'll try to write up a trip report). The moral of the story is to book direct, carry everything on, or prepare for a long layover.
No comments:
Post a Comment