Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Continued Accumulation

This week we booked two more vendors, adding to the already long list of vendors at our wedding.

First, we booked a caterer for Saturday:


Though we want Saturday to feel casual and like any old backyard pool party, we decided to pay these guys to do the food preparation work that we likely won't have time to do... since we're getting married the day before and all. We chose a different caterer from our Friday caterer so that the food would feel different. Plus, at the time I first found Groovin' Gourmets, I didn't realize Meriwether Godsey did such a wide variety of catering.

Second, we booked a harpist for the ceremony, Cheryl Perrault. She doesn't have any information online, so I can't link you to any of her music, but here's one of the top hits on YouTube that came up when I searched for "harp wedding music."

No comments:

Post a Comment