Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two months!

Our fairy tale, as captured by Don Mears.

Today marks two months since Alex and I got married. We celebrated this weekend with many of my college friends in Boston and Kennebunkport, ME.

Friday we got an amazing guided tour of Boston from one of my good friends from college who lives in Boston. We capped off our first day of vacation with dinner on the water, giant cups of yogurt, and a movie. Saturday began with a wonderful homemade breakfast and finished with a breathtaking wedding on the beautiful Maine coast. Congrats to Jane and Greg!

The bride and groom getting ready for their portraits. (Ignore whatever it is they're doing. I wanted to show them and the setting, while giving them a bit of privacy. Photo taken by Dawn.)

Us being silly at the reception (photo taken by Meg).

Sunday began with a decent run with Alex and a couple of my friends, and then the wedding fun continued at a brunch at the bride's family's beach house. All I can say is that the entire weekend was outstanding.

Good friends (photo taken by Meg).

No comments:

Post a Comment