Alex and I spent last weekend in Hermosa Beach with his family enjoying beach weather, eating good food, and putting the finishing touches on the wedding dress. I'm happy to say that the dress is ready to go to Richmond! Alex's mom did a great job, and I am so honored to be able to get married to Alex in a dress handmade by his mom.
As a side note, we're now close enough to get the projected weather for Friday. I'm skeptical that it means anything since I've watched Wednesday, June 23rd go from thunderstorms and 97 F, to thunderstorms and 93 F, to mostly sunny and 93 F over the last three days. Regardless, here's what weather.com is saying for Friday, June 25th: partly cloudy with a high of 93 F and a low of 70 F. Hot, but I'm happy that so far there's only a 20% chance of rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment