I miss my friend from graduate school who could predict when a storm was going to hit because he knew how to follow the weather. All I know how to do is check www.weather.com. And, so far I've watched the 10-day forecast for Richmond move from a week of sun to a week of thunderstorms in a matter of hours. In throwing up my hands, I've realized that what matters is that we're in for a weekend of fun. I hope you'll be smiling with me no matter if it's a perfect day, pouring rain, or so hot that you can't even get cool in the shade. We're there with you, and you're there with us, and we're all celebrating together!
(I think I'm getting cheesy in my excitement for the wedding!)
yay amy, we're so excited for you no matter what the weather is! it's going to be a beautiful day regardless!
ReplyDelete