Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Two months!

We hit the two month mark yesterday, which means there's less than two months until the wedding as of today. Crazy.

It was a good weekend to mark the two month deadline. Saturday Alex and I went to a Marriage Preparation Class, and Sunday Alex's mom and step dad came up for another dress fitting. The fake dress this time around was nearly perfect. It's been fun to see the transition of the dress trials over the last few months - since last November in fact. The fancy fabric comes in on Wednesday, and I'm very excited that the next dress that I try on will be my actual dress.

I'd like to write more on the Marriage Preparation Class when I get a chance since I thought it was valuable and thought provoking for us. We're considering doing an even more thorough multi-week class in the fall to gain even further insight into our growing relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment