The past two (three?) weeks have been filled with tweaking designs, talking sweetly to printers to coax them to do our bidding, cutting, painting, gluing, folding, and lots and lots and lots of calligraphy. I thought I'd share a few photos that Alex took along the way.

We used an old school paint set to color the flower and water motif and rubber cement to glue the invitation to the black backing. (As an aside, Alex asked me to make this face. He has a picture where I look normal while painting, but he sent me this one for this post.)

The calligraphy was also done with old school flair using ink from a bottle.

With Maya's help, we sorted the post card RSVPs. Like a typical cat, Maya repeatedly put herself smack in the middle of the cards.

We actually had a lot of fun stuffing the invitations and looking through all the post cards we saved up over the past many months.
No comments:
Post a Comment