
Yesterday was a good wedding day. Team wedding was out in full force, and we even added a member to the squad: the wonderful Ms. Laura.
Representing the east coast were my parents taking on the force of nature that is a bridal show. My mom was given two free tickets from a rental vendor last week, and she and my dad headed over to the show and did their best to pick up information, try out the offerings, and enter into the drawings. Though they didn't head home with any of the prizes, they did learn a few good things, so I'd say they left with a win.
As for the west coast, Alex and I were busy making the Save the Dates. After a long day of paper-related tasks, Laura came over for the last minute save. We had, of course, taken on more than we could handle for the night, and she stepped in, pushed past her witching hour, and helped us finish strong. She really was awesome, and I was so thankful to have here there.
As for the future of those Save the Dates, we hope to get them out this week, and then I may start getting visitors to this site since we gave out this web address in the card. If you are reading this because you got the Save the Date, Alex and I really hope that you like the card, and we also hope that between the card and this site you'll have enough information to start planning your trip to Richmond, Virginia at the end of June. If we've left anything out or if you have any questions, feel free to email me at aeastwood [at] gmail.com and ask away.
No comments:
Post a Comment