Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Love the Stamps


The hold up on the Save the Dates has now become the stamps. I went to two post offices looking for some sort of love-themed stamps, but they only had Gary Cooper to offer.

The advice I was given was to buy them online. So, I did, and now we're waiting. Alex thinks it's hilarious that we're getting stamps shipped to us from the post office. Or, maybe it's that we have to pay to have something shipped to us from the post office? (Though it's only $1, which sure beats scouring the many post offices in the area for stamps.)

The current wedding trend is to search for vintage stamps on places like eBay, which seems a little nuts to me. Maybe I'd see the fun in it if they were easy to find and cost their face value? But, nearly everything about the wedding world seems a little bit kooky to me.

Although, I guess in passing up the perfectly fine Gary Cooper, I'm already identifying myself as slightly crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment