While we now have a lot more decisions to make, I've been so impressed and happy with everything we've seen so far. Here's a picture of us during our whirlwind adventure today. I didn't get a picture of our venue covered in snow, my dad did take one of us in front of the giant Christmas tree in the conservatory at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Whirlwind Wedding Adventures
The past two days have been a bit busy to say the least. We arrived in Richmond Monday morning, and we spent the day visiting potential hotels for our guests during the wedding weekend and interviewing potential entertainment providers for the reception. Today was spent meeting our potential officiant, introducing ourselves to the photographer, trying out potential entrees with our caterer, and, finally, seeing our wedding venue. I'll hopefully have time to give details of each in future posts.
While we now have a lot more decisions to make, I've been so impressed and happy with everything we've seen so far. Here's a picture of us during our whirlwind adventure today. I didn't get a picture of our venue covered in snow, my dad did take one of us in front of the giant Christmas tree in the conservatory at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
While we now have a lot more decisions to make, I've been so impressed and happy with everything we've seen so far. Here's a picture of us during our whirlwind adventure today. I didn't get a picture of our venue covered in snow, my dad did take one of us in front of the giant Christmas tree in the conservatory at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment