Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Love the Scissors
My most recent DIY wedding project involves crafting the place cards. I won't give too many details since it's still a work in progress, but I will show you my inspiration:
It involves a lot of cutting, but right now I enjoy the old-school feel of crafting with scissors. I've seen many cutting devices on other wedding blogs, for example here's a weddingbee post about the Cricut, but I can't imagine what I would do with such a fancy device after the wedding. Plus, scissors are free. And, my time? Well, I find the process meditative, which is a stark contrast to most of the other wedding-planning responsibilities. So, I'm very happy to spend a little extra time to see this through. Hopefully things will pan out, and you see the final product at the wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment