Wednesday, September 23, 2009
No Longer a Twenty-Something
Today I join the land of thirty-somethings. Or, at least the thirties. I'm not quite at the somethings part yet. It's been a great day filled with cards, calls, emails, FB messages, cake, balloons, books, streamers, free lunches, and lots of friends. I look forward to dinner with Jason tonight, bowling and cake with my friends tomorrow night, and then NYC this weekend--when I'll finally get to see Alex again. We're meeting at SFO and then will fly to JFK on the same flight. My plan is to bring a good book because I don't want to distract him too much from his thesis. I really want to finish Infinite Jest, but I'm also tempted to bring a shorter page turner... If nothing more than to have a lighter book to carry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment