Most don't know, but Alex and I did exchange wedding presents with each other. We did so on Thursday night just before heading our separate ways, the moment just before we would not see each other again until the wedding. I couldn't come up with something amazing to get Alex, so I went practical. He needed a new wallet, badly. To add a bit of sentiment, I put his favorite picture of me inside, which is of me as a zombie. Of course.

I hope this photo will scare of would-be wallet thieves.
Alex did a wonderful job coming up with a present for me. His card stated that his gift would be sure to keep me from getting cold feet...
...and inside the box was a pair of down booties for camping.
www.featheredfriends.comI loved the cold feet reference, and I know these booties will keep me cozy through countless outdoor adventures. Thank you, Alex.
Sweet as.
ReplyDelete