Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Dress Weekend

Alex and I spent another weekend in Santa Barbara working on the wedding dress with his mom and Cindy. Well, the girls were working on the dress, and Alex and Bob were at home working on the house.

The dress is looking great! When I got there, there was a trial dress made out of muslin based on what we'd discussed during our last visit. There was a zipper and all! We pulled and pinned and discussed a few more changes, and then we (really, they) put those changes into affect the next morning. Sunday afternoon I was wearing a dress very close to what I'd been wanting since trying on dresses back in August. It was very exciting!

Alex and I will likely go back sometime in April or May so that I can have a fitting of the actual dress - made this time with fancy fabric and not just muslin!

Now I need to focus on the other aspects of my wedding day attire - shoes, jewelry, make up, hair, etc. Just for your amusement, I'll share with you how Alex suggested I should wear my hair at our wedding:

What style!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great wedding hairstyle!! I especially like it if you and Alex plan on riding down the aisle on bikes... awesome. :-) See you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete