Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

In one week I leave for a work conference in Germany. I'm really excited about the career opportunity and about visiting Germany for the first time (Alex and I had a layover in Frankfurt, but I don't think that counts), but my life has gotten so tangled between wedding and work, work and wedding that it's hard to fathom a week away right now. I keep trying to come up with ways to use the flights to get wedding tasks done. Crazy!

Hopefully the forced week away will help me recenter and refocus. We're almost 100 days away now... It won't be too much longer until we all find ourselves celebrating in the Grace Ardents Garden in Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden in Richmond, Virginia. After few days away, I hope to come back ready for the final months of wedding--and marriage--preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment