Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Day in the Life of an Elephant Seal

Today Alex, Talia, Ryan, and I went to visit the elephant seals in Ano Nuevo State Reserve.

Our smiling faces.

Is it okay to post pictures of other people on your blog? I hope so... they inspired this trip and are just too cute not to post.

Finally, here are the elephant seals. Those are two males fighting for the rights over a harem of female seals. The one on the right lost.

A reenactment. I created the gif using a tutorial posted by the Weddingbee's Miss Scissors. (See, everything comes back to wedding planning these days.) UPDATE: Right now it's not working for me. ??

We had a wonderful time visiting the elephant seals and then dining at Alice's Restaurant on the way home. Hopefully we'll have a few more adventures with Ryan and Talia before they leave the bay area.

No comments:

Post a Comment