Tonight Alex made "Baked Eggplant Parmesan." The recipe was wonderfully easy. It called for ingredients that I mostly already had around my kitchen: spicy tomato sauce, egg, dried bread crumbs, dried oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, olive oil, eggplant, and mozzarella cheese. And, it only has three steps: preparing the eggplant, assembling the dish, and then baking the eggplant. I added a simple arugula salad at the end. Alex took a picture of the finished product to send to his sister since she gave us the cookbook for Christmas.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Food Made Fast - Vegetarian
Alex doesn't start his postdoc at Berkeley until next Monday, January 4th. Until then, he's still on vacation. We're celebrating by making a fancy dinner the next two nights from our new cookbook from Williams-Sonoma, "Food Made Fast - Vegetarian."
Tonight Alex made "Baked Eggplant Parmesan." The recipe was wonderfully easy. It called for ingredients that I mostly already had around my kitchen: spicy tomato sauce, egg, dried bread crumbs, dried oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, olive oil, eggplant, and mozzarella cheese. And, it only has three steps: preparing the eggplant, assembling the dish, and then baking the eggplant. I added a simple arugula salad at the end. Alex took a picture of the finished product to send to his sister since she gave us the cookbook for Christmas.
Tonight Alex made "Baked Eggplant Parmesan." The recipe was wonderfully easy. It called for ingredients that I mostly already had around my kitchen: spicy tomato sauce, egg, dried bread crumbs, dried oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, olive oil, eggplant, and mozzarella cheese. And, it only has three steps: preparing the eggplant, assembling the dish, and then baking the eggplant. I added a simple arugula salad at the end. Alex took a picture of the finished product to send to his sister since she gave us the cookbook for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment