Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

We're really having a wedding!

Once upon a time I would have told you that the two services that we just booked were not going to be a part of Alex's and my wedding. I likely would have had firmness in my voice. But, I've since entered the wonderful world of wedding planning and was won over by the sparkle and shine--not to mention the serious talent that both of these companies possess.

First, we got a wedding coordinator to help keep everything running smoothly the day of the wedding. Her name is Windy, of Weddings by Windy, and she comes with glowing reviews.

Second, we booked William Gaff as our videographer. His company's name is Humanstory, and they wonderfully tie in interviews, vows, and toasts into a documentary-style film. I'm embarrassed to say I've cried while watching his films of perfect strangers' weddings. It's true. If I like watching a stranger's wedding, I can't imagine how much I'm going to love my own little love story on film.

Both of these vendors were featured on the Weddingbee as part of a Richmond bee blogger's wedding: Windy here, and William here.

No comments:

Post a Comment